Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My last transfer is to the city of East Brunswick with Elder Cook


My old trainee, Elder Johnson


My new comp, Elder Cook
Goooood morning dear dad, mom, Tanner and Mckay!!
Mom and dad you look great in that temple photo! I am now in East Brunswick with Elder Cook! We served in the same Ward in Union city so I know him pretty well. He is from Seattle Washington. He is 26 years old and has been out for a year and almost a half. He is supper funny! This is my first time in a four man with two other English speaking elders. It is super crazy. It is crazy I am still a zone leader! Haha, this will be my fifth transfer. It has been good. Elder Cook and I have been doubled into the area which means we are both new to the area.
So we tried this investigator yesterday name Francis. He gladly let us in and we had a good restoration lesson with his wife. Patricia the wife, understood it very well. Elder Cook is very good at teaching very simply. We ended with a kneeling prayer and after we asked them how they felt. They said they felt peaceful and calm. We assigned them a chapter to read and said they will read it as a couple! We were so excited!
Last night we met with a less active named Alex. He expressed how he would like to go back to church. We got to know him and his interests and promised him that the blessing that he wants can be his. He then said he is going to talk to his boss tomorrow to get Sundays off. I felt that we really conveyed our love to him.
Also when is the latest I can turn in my MTC applicant video? I love you all dearly! Thank you for your support and love! I pray for you all!

Love, Elder Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment