Monday, February 17, 2014

Elder Plummer arrives safely in New Jersey, Monday, February 17, 2014 - Fearbuster in Newark


Had a great flight here to New Jersey and from my way to Dallas to New Jersey I sat next to a guy from India that lives in Dallas.  He is Hindu and is a doctor.  We had a great time talking about what missions are about and shared a brief summary about the Book of Mormon.  He was impressed that I was serving a mission paying out of my own pocket.  We had a great talk and was a great guy. Today we also went contacting in downtown Newark for 20 minutes.  I was amazed how many people said yes and were willing to listen a little bit about our church and accepted a pass-a-long card.  Some did decline, but it was a great experience.  I love you all!
Love,
Elder Plummer  

No comments:

Post a Comment