Monday, May 12, 2014

The Lord watches over His Missionaries- A miracle just happened!!

Hola familia,
    I am so grateful that I was able to skype all of you!  I love you all so much.  A miracle happen today.  So as I told you I lost my wallet on Saturday and we checked through the apartment, church and called the transit authority.  My companion and I prayed a lot.  This morning we got a call from a guy that found my wallet on the street!  He said that he saw that I was a young student trying to do the right thing and actually told me he was unemployed and if I found a job to let him know.  The Lord is really looking out for me.  I was so worried all morning and actually started to doubt and get angry.  I feel that I don't deserve this great miracle.  But I know that my Heavenly Father loves me.  I am so grateful for that.  It looks like I will be staying in Plainfield another transfer.  I love you all so much.  So grateful to be a missionary!

With an investigator

I love my district
Playing ball on P-day with the locals, he bid me

Its'a great time to be a missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment