Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Trying to fulfill the ward's needs implementing the 5-5-5 Plan August 10, 2015

Elder White is the other zone leader with me


Buenos Dias papa! 

Me alegro que Titan se bautizó! La reunión de zona fue muy buena. Les enseñamos sobre la importancia de rendir cuanta de nuestra responsabilidad a nuestros líderes. Después les pedimos fijar un plan para dar un resumen frecuentemente a sus líderes de distrito acerca del sus investigadores y área. Estos planes nos ayudarán a ser más responsables por El Progreso de nuestro investigadores. Hemos visto progreso ya! Tenemos animo para ver que va a pasar.

The Ward is doing good. We are trying to implement presidents plan on getting the auxiliary leaders involved in the conversion of the investigators by also following the same accountability principle we trained in zone meeting. The bishopric will be trained on the 5-5-5 plan or the perry plan which helps the wards focus on the needs of the less actives and investigators. So we are excited to get that going.

How are you doing dad? Hope all is going well at work. How is Tanner doing? I don't think I get his mass emails but he writes me personally. There is a sister from this Ward that is actually serving in Ventura California. We actually went to her house after doing service for her and showed us her pictures in Ventura California. Her name is Sister Soriano.

Dad, do you have recommendations on how I can improve my Spanish? I have a study plan which is helping and I try to practice talking. Anyways, I love you and thank you for your love and prayers on my behalf.

Love,

Elder Plummer






Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment