Thursday, January 15, 2015



A member gave us this beautiful flag! So proud to be an American and a missionary sharing the Book of Mormon. 

Hey Family,
I absolutely love the bag! It fits perfectly and is very comfortable! Thank you so much! The contacts are great and I am not having any problems with them. My back is doing better, I do still feel a little pain but it is getting better. I am doing some back exercises which have been helping.
Tanner, I am SO excited for you! I am glad that you are studying Preach my Gospel! You will clearly have an advantage when you come in the mission field. I think this is my last week here in New City. 

I am going to miss this place and the people soooo much. But I know that it may be my time to go. Yes, Costco accepts my insurance card without a problem.

Javier got confirmed yesterday and I had the opportunity to do it. The spirit was so strong and just filled the room. Ramon and Stephanie and Katherine are excited for baptism this Sunday! They are so ready! I will send pictures of the baptism next Monday! I have grown so much here in New City, New York and I am going to miss it a lot. Well, I love you all so much! Grateful for your support and love!
Love,
Elder Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment