Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Yao's Baptism was amazing.....

A happy day for Yao and us!!


Yao before his baptism

Yao and his mom before being baptized
My West New York District

Hey family!

 I hope you enjoying Washington DC! I love the East coast! Tell Grandma and Grandpa hi for me. We don't have a lot of time to write today but we will have some time tomorrow.
We had a great Easter with the Rosario family. We ate so much yesterday! It was great!
Thank you for the package! I love dark chocolate as you already know.

Yao's baptism went great! a lot of his inactive family were there and we felt such a special feeling. It was the most joy and peace I had felt. It was incredible.
So like, I said I will be writing yall again tomorrow! Love you all so dearly!

Love,

Elder Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment