Monday, July 6, 2015

Good-bye Trenton, I am going to miss this area - I will find out tomorrow where I am going


Elder Mendez and I last photo - I am going to miss my comp

Our wonderful Trenton District - I am going to miss them!!

Hey family!
So I'm getting transferred from Trenton! I'm kind of sad, but I know the
Lord has need of me in another area. I am going to miss Elder Mendez.
I have learned so much from him. It is a shock to me and to the zone.
We had a great week. For Fourth of July we spend time with some
members and had a great dinner. We did not see a lot of fireworks
since it is illegal to purchase them. But we had a good time.
Cool story: I was on exchange with elder Cuyan from the Philippines.
Awesome elder. And we walked by this young man and greeted him and did
not think much of it. We then couldn't find the address and then
decided to go back. We talked with Luis for a little while and decided
to share the BOM. He was very focused for a 14 yr old and said he
would read the BOM. We then testified that he can receive an answer to
know the BOM is true. He then said before we talked with him, he prayed
that somebody would talk with him because he was bored. He knew God
answered prayers. I called this Saturday and said he has been reading.
They will teach him next week.
The Hernandez family is progressing slowly. Juan though is going
strong without drinking. He says it has been so hard and wants to
relapse. We are going to see them tonight or later this week. We gave
them the WOW Word of Wisdom - pamphlets and we are going to follow up with them next
week.
Saturday we had a solid day. We found a couple investigators. We found
this cool family that were very warm and kind towards us. They
listened and understood very well. The spirit was there and we feel an
interest from them. We also taught Sullay from Puerto Rico. She said
she has not read but will this next week. We went though the plan of
salvation and she asked so many great questions and would do
reflective listening. She said she wants to follow the great example
of her grandmother that recently passed away who was a firm
evangelical. We testified that she would be able to see her grand
mother again.
I am going to miss all the members here. They are so supportive and
loving. I got to know them very well. I am glad Tanner is doing
great!
Looks like you all had fun at the RSL fireworks! Well, I love you all
so dearly. Glad you are all doing well!
Love, 

 Elder Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment