Friday, October 9, 2015

I am staying in Union City of another 6 weeks!!



Good morning family!
So,  I am staying another 6 weeks in Union city with Elder Sullivan!
I am excited. We are going to work hard and have fun! This last week
was crazy! We had a couple of baptisms in our zone which meant we gave a
couple baptismal interviews which took a lot of time Also, we tried to
update our iPads but it froze and then erased everything! We fixed
them by talking with apple support for a long time and got most of our
photos back.
We did not get a lot time to proselyte just because everything was
happening this last week. We did teach Isabel the word of wisdom and
committed her to live it. She did not come to church yesterday and is
still praying on a date. Marcos has been very busy. We were late to
an appointment with him due to helping the sisters so we couldn't see
him. He is still reading but we just need to meet with him. We are
also working with Denise, sapo, and contreras family who are our less
actives.
I am still zone leader which I am very excited to work hard and
keeping learning. I love you all dearly!

Love,  Elder Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment