Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Lord continues to bless me with peace and surety....


Dear family,
We had an ok week. We found a couple of promising new investigators.
Ana, Tito and Cecilia told us they are not interested and Ana moved to
New York. They had a baptismal date for the 25th of October. That was
super hard for us. Isabel didn't come to church yesterday and is not
reading. We are going to be more persistent with her. A lot of people
cancelled with us last week. But I am going to keep being diligent and
working hard.
It just hit me that I am going home in 2 months. I will be
honest, I do not want to go home, I love New Jersey a lot. I would not
live here but I am going to miss the people. I am so grateful the
Lord continues to bless me with peace and a surety with all my
problems.

We found this Peruvian guy named William and we had a great
restoration lesson. Super spiritual and we taught such in unity he
responded well to it and was super surprised to hear my mom is from
Peru but it broke the ice. We are going to visit him today. We are
also going to see Marcos! We are excited. We have not seen him in over
a month. We also helped an inactive with her sons birthday party. It
was fun and also found a new investigator Katherine. She is from the
DR and is in college. Elder Sullivan used a little flirt to convert to start
talking to us but after that we talked about the church and how this
message can bless her life. She then said she will listen to our
message if I made her papa la huancaina because her sister tried it
and she loved it when I made it for them. So as of now that is the motive
 but when we teach her we hope she will listen to the message.
So that was fun. I love you all so deeply and miss you all. Excited
to see you all before Christmas!
Elder Plummer


Getting to church 

Waiting for our investigators

No comments:

Post a Comment